Ella Irene Freeman
F, #2381, b. 30 April 1897, d. 6 July 1987
- 1st cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Ella Irene Freeman was born on 30 April 1897 at Colmesneil, Tyler County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of George Columbus Freeman and Lucinda Ellanor Mann.2 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 13 June 1900 in the household of George Columbus Freeman and Lucinda E. Freeman at Pct 6, Colmesneil, Tyler County, Texas.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 30 January 1920 in the household of George Columbus Freeman and Lucinda E. Freeman at Pct 1, Tyler County, Texas.4 She married William Moses Dickey on 24 November 1925 at Orange, Orange County, Texas. She became a widow upon the death of her husband, William Moses Dickey, on 24 September 1965 at Port Neches, Jefferson County, Texas.1 She died on 6 July 1987 at Woodville, Tyler County, Texas, at age 90 years, 2 months and 6 days.1 She was buried at Campground Cemetery, 1730 Hwy 256, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.1
Children of Ella Irene Freeman and William Moses Dickey
- [S447] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Gravestone Inscriptions, p. 50.
- [S34] S/E Texas Gedcom Project, online http://rootslady.com/misc/…
- [S193] 13 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1674, P3B.
- [S473] 30 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1847, P11A & 11B.