Louis Alphonse Patin
M, #2296, b. 24 February 1820
- 2nd great-granduncle of Joseph Wayne Peery
Louis Alphonse Patin was born on 24 February 1820 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of Marcel Patin and Celeste Cormier.1 He was baptized on 28 October 1825 at St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 5 years, 8 months and 4 days.1 He married Emilia Estilette on 9 January 1845 at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2,3
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, PATIN, Alphonse (Marcel & Celeste CORMIER) b. 24 Feb. 1820, bt. 28 Oct. 1825 Pats: Antoine PATIN & Catherine BOISSIER; Mats: Anaclet CORMIER & Magdelaine RICARD [RICHARD]; Spons: Estienne BULLIARD & Catiche DECLOUET. Fr. Marcel BORELLA (SM Ch.: v.7, #1682).
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, PATIN, Louis Alphonse (Marcel & Celeste CORMIER) m. 9 Jan. 1845 Emilia ESTILETTE (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Mar. #181).
- [S8] Schwartz-DeCuir Family, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, PATIN, Antoine Arthur (Louis Alphonse & Emilia ESTILLETTE) b. 6 April 1857 (Opel. Ch.: v. 6, p. 51).