Emelie Coulon Devillier1
F, #2235, b. 12 October 1809, d. 4 March 1879
- 4th great-grandaunt of Joseph Wayne Peery
Emelie Coulon Devillier was born on 12 October 1809 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of Captain Francois Coulon Devillier and Francoise Langlois. She was baptized on 12 November 1809 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, at age 1 month.1 She married Joseph Michel Carriere, son of Michel Joseph Carriere and Julie Marcantel, on 16 July 1825 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Joseph Michel Carriere, on 3 January 1875.3 She died on 4 March 1879 at age 69 years, 4 months and 20 days.4 She was buried at St. Landry Catholic Cemetery, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.4
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DEVILLIER, Emelie Coulon (Francois Coulon & Francoise LANGLOIS) b. 12 Oct. 1809, bt. 12 Nov. 1809 Spons: Auguste DEVILLIERS & Josephine LANGLOIS. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-B, p.481).
- [S14] Louisiana, Compiled Marriage Index, 1718-1925, online search.ancestry.com, Louisiana Marriages, 1718-1925 about Joseph Michel Carriere
Name: Joseph Michel Carriere
Spouse: Emeline Coulon Devillier
Marriage Date: 16 Jul 1825
Marriage Place: St. Landry.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 85671042 - Joseph M Carriere.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 85670915 - Emeline Coulon "Fannely" DeVillier Carriere.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, CARRIERE, Joseph Michel (Joseph Michel & Emeline Coulon DE VILLIER) m. 4 Feb. 1847 Nanette BORDELON (Opel. Ch.: v.A, #146).