M, #1729, b. 11 March 1926, d. 13 June 2008
Boyd Woodson Parks Jr. was born on 11 March 1926 at Cottage Hospital, Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.3,2,4,5,6 He was the son of Boyd Woodson Parks and Vera Wall.3 Boyd Woodson Parks Jr. also went by the name of B. W.2 He was graduated circa 1943 from Chickasha High School, Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.2 He married Ruby Anna Boehme, daughter of Charles August Boehme and Ida Witt, on 29 June 1957.7,2 He was employed as a laboratory technician for 35 years for the former Jefferson Chemical-then Texaco Chemical Company at Port Neches, Jefferson County, Texas.2 He was a long-time member of the Little Cypress Lions Club and of First United Methodist Church, 502 Sixth Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.2 He died on 13 June 2008 at The Meadows, 4201 FM 105, Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 82 years, 3 months and 2 days.5,4,2,6 The funeral service was at 11:00 am on 17 June 2008 at First United Methodist Church, 502 Sixth Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.2,4,5 He was buried on 17 June 2008 at Evergreen Cemetery, 920 Jackson Avenue, Orange, Orange County, Texas.5,6,8
Children of Boyd Woodson Parks Jr. and Ruby Anna Boehme
- Boyd Jackson Parks
- Lynda Charlayne Parks
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S602] Claybar Funeral Home website, Obituary, B. W. Parks Jr., (15 Jun 2008).
- [S208] B. W. Parks, Birth Certificate, 26-263 (24 Mar 1926).
- [S608] The Beaumont Enterprise, Obituary, B. W. Parks Jr., (16 Jun 2008).
- [S609] Funeral Card - B. W. Parks, Jr., 17 Jun 2008.
- [S1081] B. W. & Ruby Parks, Cemetery Marker, Evergreen Cemetery, 920 Jackson Avenue, Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- [S1080] Charles & Ida Boehme, Cemetery Marker, Evergreen Cemetery, 920 Jackson Avenue, Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial 108298810 - B W Parks, Jr.