M, #1689, b. 21 September 1930, d. 13 October 2017
Ingram Jr. was born on 21 September 1930 at Marshall, Harrison County, Texas.2,1,3 He was the son of Virgil Ingram and Elizabeth Jane Patterson.1,2 Virgil Ingram Jr. also went by the name of Junior. He married Allie Augusta Dunkin on 1 July 1974 at Hardin County, Texas.4 He died on 13 October 2017 at Branson West, Stone County, Missouri, at age 87 years and 22 days.2,5,3 He was buried on 19 October 2017 at Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.2,3
Children of Virgil Ingram Jr. and Annie Lois Glawson
- Elizabeth Ann Ingram1
- Beverly Jean Ingram
- Virginia Mae Ingram
Family: Virgil Ingram Jr. and Allie Augusta Dunkin
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S1301] Dorman Funeral Home, Obituaries, Dorman Funeral Home, Obituary of Virgil Ingram, Jr.
Viewed online 23 Oct 2017.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial 184403245 - Virgil Ingram, Jr.
- [S315] Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 & 1966-2011, online http://search.ancestry.com
- [S1494] Cemetery and Funeral Home Records, U.S., Cemetery and Funeral Home Collection, 1847-Current, Name: Virgil Ingram Jr
Death Age: 87
Birth Date: 21 Sep 1930
Birth Place: Marshall, Texas
Residence Place: Orange, Texas
Death Date: 13 Oct 2017
Death Place: Branson West, Missouri
Burial Place: Orange, Texas
Father: Virgil Ingram
Mother: Elizabeth Ingram Hunt
Spouse: Allie A. Ingram
Child: Liz Bilbo
Siblings: Avella Lubold