Susan Lynch Miller
F, #12477, b. 1811, d. 1864
Susan Lynch Miller was born in 1811 at Tennessee. She married Joel Henry Dyer on 17 February 1827 at Jackson, Madison County, Tennessee. She appeared on the census of 6 November 1850 at District 16, Madison County, Tennessee, in the household of her husband Joel Henry Dyer.1 She appeared on the census of 2 July 1860 at Fort Belknap, Young County, Texas, in the household of her husband Joel Henry Dyer.2 She died in 1864 at Texas at age 53 years.
Children of Susan Lynch Miller and Joel Henry Dyer
- Robert Henry Dyer2 b. c 1827
- Albert M. Dyer3 b. c 1831
- John Pleasant Dyer1 b. c 1833
- Mary Ann Dyer+4 b. 12 Sep 1839, d. 11 Apr 1926
- Joel Jacob Dyer1 b. c 1841
- William Grainger Dyer1 b. c 1844
- Leigh Richmond Dyer+5 b. 22 Feb 1849, d. 4 May 1902
- Sam N. Dyer2 b. c 1851
- Walter Worth Dyer+2 b. 6 Jul 1857, d. 21 Apr 1934
- [S1427] 06 Nov 1850 Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Year: 1850; Census Place: District 16, Madison, Tennessee; Image: 269.
- [S1428] 02 Jul 1860 Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Year: 1860; Census Place: Young, Texas; Roll: M653_1308; Page: 401; Image: 350.
- [S1425] 01 Jun 1880 Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Year: 1880; Census Place: Armstrong, Texas; Roll: 1289; Enumeration District: 195.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 6373519 - Mary Ann "Molly" Dyer Goodnight.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 32166591 - Leigh Richmond Dyer.