F, #10976, b. circa 1540, d. 14 March 1611
- 12th great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Joanna (?) was born circa 1540.1 She married Thomas Whatlock, son of John Whatlock and Agnes (?), circa 1561.2,1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Thomas Whatlock, on 25 January 1608 at Rattlesden, Suffolk County, England, United Kingdom.2 She died on 14 March 1611.3 She was buried at St. Nicholas Churchyard, Rattlesden, Suffolk County, England, United Kingdom.3
Children of Joanna (?) and Thomas Whatlock
- [S1297] Millennium File, online www.ancestry.com, Millennium File about Henry Scott
Name: Henry Scott
Christening Date: 1 Nov 1560
Christening Place: Bradfield, St. George, Suff., England
Death Date: abt 1624
Burial Date: 24 Dec 1624
Burial Place: Rattlesden, Suffolk, England
Marriage Date: 25 Jul 1594
Marriage Place: Rattlesden, Suffolk, England
Father: Edmund Scott
Spouse: Martha Whatlock
Children: Thomas Scott; Roger Scott; Dorothy Whatlock Scott
Spouse Father: Thomas Whatlock
Spouse Mother: Joanna Joan.
- [S1297] Millennium File, online www.ancestry.com, Millennium File about Thomas Whatlock
Name: Thomas Whatlock
Birth Date: 1535
Birth Place: Rattlesden, Suffolk, England
Death Date: 25 Jan 1608
Death Place: Rattlesden, Suffolk, England
Marriage Date: 1561
Father: John Whatlock
Spouse: Joanna Joan
Children: Martha Whatlock; Roger Whatlock; Robert Whatlock; Dorothy Whatlock.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 91102319 - Joan Whatlocke.
- [S1384] England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, online http://search.ancestry.com/, Name: Thomas Whatlock
Child: Robert Whatlock.