F, #10877, b. circa 1670
- 7th great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Elizabeth Isabelle Roy was born circa 1670.3 She married Louis Britte circa 1695.3 In 1719,Elizabeth Roy and Louis Bret moved her family to Louisiana.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Louis Britte, before 1726 at Mobile, Mobile County, Alabama.1,4
Children of Elizabeth Isabelle Roy and Louis Britte
- [S1495] The New Orleans French, 1720-1733, online search.ancestry.com, P. 30.
- [S1298] U. S. & Canada, Passenger & Immigration Lists, online http://search.ancestry.com/, U.S. and Canada, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s about Louis Le Bret
Name: Louis Le Bret
Arrival Year: 1719
Arrival Place: Louisiana
Family Members: Wife Elizabeth Le Roy; Child Elizabeth; Child Thereze; Child Louise; Child Perrine; Child Renee; Child Marianne Thereze; Child Louis; Child Jeanne
Source Publication Code: 1290.1
Primary Immigrant: Le Bret, Louis
Annotation: Date and place of census or listing of landowners. Only those names whose immigration was implied were indexed, those who were probably born in the New World or who were serving limited terms were not. Mainly French and German immigrants. Port and date of
Source Bibliography: CONRAD, GLENN R. The First Families of Louisiana. Baton Rouge, LA: Claitor's Publishing Division, 1970. Vol. 1. 231p.
- [S1297] Millennium File, online www.ancestry.com, Millennium File about Nicolas Lacour
Name: Nicolas Lacour
Birth Date: 1696
Marriage Date: 9 Nov 1726
Father: Antoine Lacour
Mother: Francoise Declos
Spouse: Perine Perrine Britte
Children: Perrine Lacour
Spouse Father: Louis Britte
Spouse Mother: Isabelle Roy.
- [S1297] Millennium File, online www.ancestry.com, Millennium File about Louis Britte
Name: Louis Britte
Birth Date: 1666
Death Date: 1726
Spouse: Isabelle Roy
Children: Perine Perrine Britte.