Rachel Ann Blackmore1
F, #10231, b. 13 October 1791, d. 16 July 1871
Rachel Ann Blackmore was born on 13 October 1791 at Sumner County, Tennessee.2,3 She married James Abraham Charlton circa 1807.3 She appeared on the census of 1850 at Sumner County, Tennessee, in the household of her husband James Abraham Charlton.4 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, James Abraham Charlton, on 31 August 1855 at Gallatin, Sumner County, Tennessee.5 She died on 16 July 1871 at Hinds County, Mississippi, at age 79 years, 9 months and 3 days.2 She was buried at Clinton Cemetery, Clinton, Hinds County, Mississippi.2
Children of Rachel Ann Blackmore and James Abraham Charlton
- [S1209] The Handbook of Texas Online - 'Charlton, N. B.', online http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fchac
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 23364633 - Rachel Blackmore Charlton.
- [S1209] The Handbook of Texas Online - 'Charlton, N. B.', online http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fchac, Jennifer Eckel, "CHARLTON, NAPOLEON BONAPARTE," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fchac), accessed November 11, 2012. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.
- [S1307] 1850 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 40644424 - James Abraham Charlton.