Lila Mae McQueen1
F, #9242, b. 22 August 1903, d. 21 December 1983
Lila Mae McQueen was born on 22 August 1903.1,2 She married James Earl Caldwell, son of John Barnett Caldwell and Nancy Katherine Childers, on 30 August 1925 at Jasper County, Texas.1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, James Earl Caldwell, on 12 September 1974 at Jasper County, Texas.3,1,4,5 She died on 21 December 1983 at Jasper County, Texas, at age 80 years, 3 months and 29 days.3,1,2 She was buried at Jasper City Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.1,2
Children of Lila Mae McQueen and James Earl Caldwell
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 67.
- [S996] Lila M. Caldwell, Cemetery Marker, Jasper City Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S997] James Monroe Caldwell, Cemetery Marker, Jasper City Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S213] Death Records, U. S. Veterans Gravesites, ca. 1775-2006.
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.