F, #9207, b. 20 September 1900, d. 16 August 1989
Zelma Withers was born on 20 September 1900.2,1 She married Dr. Raymond R. Childers, son of James Reddin Childers and Mary Mills Griffin, on 14 July 1942 at Jasper County, Texas.3,1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Reddin Raymond Childers, on 26 April 1967 at St. Elizabeth Hospital, 2830 Calder Street, Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.4,2,5,1,6 She died on 16 August 1989 at age 88 years, 10 months and 27 days.1,2 She was buried in the Garden of Memories Mausoleum, on row 3, at Evergreen Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.1,2
Family: Zelma Withers and Reddin Raymond Childers
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 77.
- [S978] Raymond R. & Zelma W. & Annie Louise Childers, Cemetery Marker, Evergreen Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.
- [S957] Vivian Cogbid, Jim Folsom, Versie Truett, One Hundred Years of Jasper County Marriages 1849-1949, p. 40.
- [S897] Reddin Raymond Childers, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S921] G. R. S. Mildred S. White, Jasper County Cemeteries, P. 11.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.