Lela Pearl Key1
F, #8955, b. 19 January 1885, d. 29 July 1959
Lela Pearl Key was born on 19 January 1885 at Calloway County, Kentucky.2,1 She married C. B. Key on 18 January 1903 at Henry County, Tennessee.3 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Charley Bailey Key, on 9 July 1909 at Henry County, Tennessee.4,3 She married Charlie Leonard Peery, son of William A. Peery and Martha Ann Jolley, in January 1915.1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Charlie Leonard Peery, on 25 October 1955 at Henry County General Hospital, 423 Tyson Avenue, Paris, Henry County, Tennessee.5,6 She died on 29 July 1959 at age 74 years, 6 months and 10 days.2 She was buried at Walker Cemetery, Cottage Grove, Henry County, Tennessee.2
Family: Lela Pearl Key and Charley Bailey Key
Family: Lela Pearl Key and Charlie Leonard Peery
- [S834] 22 Apr 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_475, Image 702, P 5B.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 37325821 - Lela Pearl Key Peery.
- [S611] Tennessee Marriages, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com, Name: Miss Leila Key
Marriage Date: 18 Jan 1903
Marriage Place: Henry, Tennessee, USA
Spouse: Mr C B Key.
- [S1395] Tennessee, Deaths and Burials Index, 1874-1955, online https:\search.ancestry.com/, Name: Charly Key
Birth Date: abt 1881
Birth Place: Henry County, Tennessee
Death Date: 9 Jul 1909
Death Place: Henry County, Tennessee
Marital Status: Married
FHL Film Number: 1308104.
- [S1088] Charlie Leonard Peery, Tennessee State Board of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S1136] Tennessee Death Index, 1949-2009, online http://register.shelby.tn.us/index.php, Name Date of Death / Age County of Death County / State of Residence Marital Status Gender Race File #
PEERY CHARLIE L 10-25-1955 / 66 HENRY HENRY / TN MARRIED M WHITE 22624.