Villiers Coulon Devillier
M, #880, b. 10 April 1843, d. circa 1903
- 3rd great-granduncle of Joseph Wayne Peery
Villiers Coulon Devillier was born on 10 April 1843 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of Francois Coulon Devillier Jr. and Magdaleine Arthemise Nezat.1 He was baptized on 10 June 1843 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, at age 2 months.1 He appeared as a son on the census of 22 September 1860 in the household of Francois Coulon Devillier Jr. and Arthemise Nezat at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 He married Marie Josephe Moreau, daughter of Leufroy Moreau and Marie Seraphine Saizan, on 4 May 1863 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3 He died circa 1903 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.
Children of Villiers Coulon Devillier and Marie Josephe Moreau
- Henry Adelmar Devillier b. 3 Aug 1864, d. c 1923
- Francois Eraste Coulon Devillier b. 9 Jan 1866, d. 25 May 1947
- Pierre Olide Devillier+ b. 26 May 1868, d. c 1922
- Marie Arthemise Devillier+ b. 29 Mar 1870, d. c 1928
- Louis Oliver Devillier+ b. 24 Nov 1871, d. c 1942
- Henri Arthur Coulon Devillier+ b. 17 Sep 1873, d. 17 Dec 1936
- Marie Orpha Devillier+ b. 19 Sep 1875, d. c 1953
- Marie Laperle Devillier b. 19 Nov 1878, d. c 1929
- Joseph Armand Devillier+ b. 20 Sep 1880, d. c 1943
- Marie Philomene Devillier b. 29 Dec 1883, d. c 1945
- Marie Sydalise Devillier b. 16 Apr 1886, d. c 1943
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DEVILLIER, Villier (Francois Coulon & Madeleine NEZAT) bt. 10 June 1843 at age 2 months (Opel. Ch.: v.4, p.204).
- [S154] 22 Sep 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_424, Page 184 & 185.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DEVILLIER, Villier Coulon (Francois & Arthemise NEZAT) m. 4 May 1863 Marie Josephe MOREAU (Leufroy & Marie Seraphine SAIZAN) (Opel. Ch.: v. D, # 91).