Byrdie May Peery1
F, #8611, b. 11 May 1904, d. 21 September 1978
Peery was born on 11 May 1904 at Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.1,2 She was the daughter of Jasper Lafayette Peery and Fannie L. Jolley.2 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 12 May 1910 in the household of Jasper Lafayette Peery and Fannie L. Peery at District 24, Weakley County, Tennessee.2 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 12 January 1920 in the household of Jep P. Peery and Fannie L. Peery at District 6, Weakley County, Tennessee.3 She and Basil M. Underwood obtained a marriage license on 23 July 1926 at Weakley County Courthouse, Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.4 She married Basil M. Underwood on 25 July 1926 at Weakley County, Tennessee.4 She was in a group photo circa 1965. She died on 21 September 1978 at Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee, at age 74 years, 4 months and 10 days.1,5 She was buried at West Union Church Cemetery, West Union, Weakley County, Tennessee.1
Child of Byrdie May Peery and Basil M. Underwood
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 54435536 - Byrdie May Peery Underwood.
- [S632] 12 May 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_1525, Image 757.0, Page 9A.
- [S669] 12 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1771, Image 190, Page 2B.
- [S611] Tennessee Marriages, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S825] Peggy Flowers, "E-Mail Messages from Peggy Flowers," e-mail to Joe Peery, Jun 2009.