Ezekiel H. Rawls1
M, #8558, b. 11 March 1838, d. 29 July 1922
Ezekiel H. Rawls was born on 11 March 1838 at Weakley County, Tennessee.1,2 He married Martha A. Tuck on 23 October 1860 at Weakley County, Tennessee.3,4 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Margaret A. Tuck, on 11 December 1901.4 He married Nancy J. Golden on 17 February 1903 at Weakley County, Tennessee.5,6 He and Ada Louisa Peery obtained a marriage license on 22 December 1913 at Weakley County Courthouse, Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.7 He married Ada Louisa Peery, daughter of Lee Andrew Peery and Isabella Susan Welch, on 25 December 1913 at Weakley County, Tennessee.7,1 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Nancy J. Golden, on 21 March 1919.6 He and his wife Ada Louisa Rawls appeared on the census of 2 January 1920 at 117 Oxford Street, Martin, Weakley County, Tennessee.1 He died on 29 July 1922 at Martin, Weakley County, Tennessee, at age 84 years, 4 months and 18 days.2 He was buried at Sawyer Cemetery, Weakley County, Tennessee.2
Family: Ezekiel H. Rawls and Margaret A. Tuck
Family: Ezekiel H. Rawls and Nancy J. Golden
Family: Ezekiel H. Rawls and Ada Louisa Peery
- [S614] 02 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1771, Image 91.0, Page 1A.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 62939658 - Esekiel H "Zeke" Rawls.
- [S1447] Tennessee, Marriages, 1851-1900, online search.ancestry.com, Name: E . H . Rawls
Spouse: Martha Ann Tuck
Spouse Gender: Female
Marriage Date: 23 Oct 1860
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 62939775 - Margaret A Tuck Rawls.
- [S611] Tennessee Marriages, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com, Name: N J Golden
Marriage Date: 17 Feb 1903
Marriage Place: Weakley, Tennessee, USA
Spouse: E H Rawls.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 62939909 - Nancy J "Annie" Golden Rawls.
- [S611] Tennessee Marriages, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com