F, #855, b. 20 March 1905, d. 25 May 2008
- 3rd cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Nezat was born on 20 March 1905 at Port Barre, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of Antoine Nezat and Odile Godet. She may have been born on 20 May 1905 at Port Barre, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 She married William Charles Carlile on 29 November 1922. She became a widow upon the death of her husband, William Charles Carlile, on 9 December 1975 at Park Place Hospital, 3050 39th Street, Port Arthur, Jefferson County, Texas.3,2,4 She lived at Groves, Jefferson County, Texas, for 32 years before her death.1 She died on 25 May 2008 at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas, 2555 Jimmy Johnson Blvd, Port Arthur, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 103 years, 2 months and 5 days.1,5 The funeral service on 30 May 2008 at Bowers Funeral Home, 506 Cedar Street, Teague, Freestone County, Texas.1 She was buried on 30 May 2008 at Greenwood Cemetery, Teague, Freestone County, Texas.1,6
Children of Euphrasie Nezat and William Charles Carlile
- Evelyn Althea Carlile
- William Charles Carlile Jr.+ b. 12 Sep 1926, d. 21 Aug 1976
- Harold Anthony Carlile
- Elizabeth Ann Carlile
- Martha Sue Carlile
- James Temple Carlile
- [S565] Levingston Funeral Home, Obituary, Euphrasie (Nezat) Carlile, (26 May 2008).
- [S3] Jack Claude Nezat, The Nezat and Allied Families.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, William C. Carlile.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 27960657 - William C. Carlile.
- [S564] The Beaumont Enterprise, Obituary, Euphrasie (Nezat) Carlile, (26 May 2008).
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 27137306 - Euphrasie Nezat Carlile.