Hattie Mae Hayes1
F, #7908, b. 27 November 1880, d. 7 July 1973
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Hattie Mae Hayes was born on 27 November 1880.2,3 She was the daughter of Franklin Pierce Hayes and Nancy Virginia Sumrall.1,2 She married S. W. Sturrock on 22 December 1898 at Tyler County, Texas.4 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Scenia Warrington Sturrock, on 2 March 1965 at Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.5 She died of cardiac arrest at 1:10 pm on 7 July 1973 at St. Elizabeth Hospital, 2830 Calder Street, Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 92 years, 7 months and 10 days.1 She was buried on 9 July 1973 at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.1,6
Family: Hattie Mae Hayes and Scenia Warrington Sturrock
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Hattie Mae Sturrock
[Hattie Mae Hayes]
Birth Date: 27 Nov 1880
Birth Place: Texas
Residence: Beaumont, Jefferson, Texas
Father: Frank Hayes
Mother: Nancy Summarll
Age at Death: 92
Death Date: 7 Jul 1973
Death Place: Beaumont, Jefferson, Texas, USA.
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S434] Mose Hayes Family Bible.
- [S948] Jim & Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Marriage Records, Bride Index P64.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 104748203 - Scenia Warrington Sturrock.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 104748202 - Hattie Mae Sturrock.