Corinthian Alvah Martin1
M, #7864, b. 13 August 1881, d. 17 November 1961
Corinthian Alvah Martin was born on 13 August 1881.2 He married Helen Gertrude Hayes, daughter of Franklin Pierce Hayes and Nancy Virginia Sumrall, on 5 February 1912 at Tyler County, Texas.3,4 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Helen Gertrude Hayes, on 3 June 1938.4,5 He died on 17 November 1961 at Tyler County, Texas, at age 80 years, 3 months and 4 days.6,2,7 He was buried at Mann Cemetery, CR 2836, Tyler County, Texas.2,7
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com, 1926 Births, Page 874.
- [S529] C. A. Martin, Cemetery Marker, Mann Cemetery, CR 2836, Tyler County, Texas.
- [S948] Jim & Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Marriage Records, Bride Index P144.
- [S530] Hellen Gertrude Hayes Martin, Cemetery Marker, Mann Cemetery, CR 2836, Tyler County, Texas.
- [S447] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Gravestone Inscriptions, p. 120.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S1043] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Cemeteries, p. 265.