Fannie Mae Hayes1
F, #7734, b. 1 October 1892, d. 23 July 1982
- 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Fannie Mae Hayes was born on 1 October 1892 at Louisiana.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Andrew Jackson Hayes and Octa Magnolia Brown.1 She married (?) Wadden circa 1912.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, (?) Wadden, circa 1918.2 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 10 January 1920 in the household of Andrew J. Hayes and Maggie Hayes at 2612 Dillard Street, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.2 She married Charles F. Grimes circa 1925.3 She appeared on the census of 10 April 1930 at 350 Oakley Drive, Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana, in the household of her husband Charles F. Grimes.4 She was employed as a bookkeeper at an insurance agency on 10 April 1930 at Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana.4 Her Social Security Number was 435-07-3119 issued before 1951 at Louisiana.3 She died on 23 July 1982 at Belcher, Caddo Parish, Louisiana, at age 89 years, 9 months and 22 days.1,3
Family: Fannie Mae Hayes and (?) Wadden
Family: Fannie Mae Hayes and Charles F. Grimes
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S465] 10 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_608, P12A.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S466] 10 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 787, P9A.