Ferdinand C. Varner1
M, #7488, b. 18 May 1855, d. 23 October 1940
- 1st cousin 3 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Ferdinand C. Varner was born on 18 May 1855 at Texas.2,3 He was the son of Claiborne Varner and Susannah Jane Sheek.2 He appeared as a son on the census of 8 June 1860 in the household of Claiborne Varner and Susannah Jane Varner at Waco, McLennan County, Texas.2 He appeared as a son on the census of 28 August 1870 in the household of Claiborne Varner and Susannah Jane Sheek at West of the Brazos River, Waco, McLennan County, Texas.4 He married Exer Lee Green circa 1879 at Texas.3 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Exer Lee Varner, on 28 March 1931 at Weatherford, Parker County, Texas.5,3 He died on 23 October 1940 at Weatherford, Parker County, Texas, at age 85 years, 5 months and 5 days.3 He was buried at City Greenwood Cemetery, Weatherford, Parker County, Texas.3,1
Family: Ferdinand C. Varner and Exer Lee Green
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 12602250 - Ferdinand C Varner.
- [S427] 08 Jun 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1300, P396.
- [S430] Exer L. Green Ferdinand C. Varner and wife, Cemetery Marker, City Greenwood Cemetery, Weatherford, Parker County, Texas.
- [S428] 28 Aug 1870, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M593_1598, P. 147.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Mrs Eper Lee Varner
[Mrs Eper Lee Green]
Birth Date: 16 Aug 1856
Birth Place: Georgia
Father: Alfrred Green
Mother: Exer Green
Age at Death: 74
Death Date: 28 Mar 1931
Death Place: Weatherford, Parker, Texas, USA.