F, #7434, b. 3 December 1885, d. 13 July 1973
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Sarah Caroline Hayes was born on 3 December 1885 at Tyler County, Texas.3,2,4,1 She was the daughter of Franklin Pierce Hayes and Nancy Virginia Sumrall.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 13 June 1900 in the household of Franklin Pierce Hayes and Nancy Virginia Hayes at Pct 7, Mobile, Tyler County, Texas.1 She married Thomas B. Woodward circa 1901. Her Social Security Number was 464-52-8194 issued circa 1951.3 At the time of her death, Sarah Caroline Woodward lived at 2006 14th Avenue, North, Texas City, Galveston County, Texas.3 She died of cancer of the parotid gland at 8:50 am on 13 July 1973 at Galveston County Memorial Hospital, Texas City, Galveston County, Texas, at age 87 years, 7 months and 10 days.3 She was buried on 15 July 1973 at Mann Cemetery, CR 2836, Tyler County, Texas.3
Children of Sarah Caroline Hayes and Thomas B. Woodward
- Velma M. Woodward
- Frank Woodward
- James Woodward
- [S409] 13 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1674, P5B.
- [S434] Mose Hayes Family Bible.
- [S1012] Sarah Caroline Woodward, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.