Esther Gertrude Peery1
F, #7410, b. 7 April 1877, d. 30 July 1905
Esther Gertrude Peery was born on 7 April 1877 at Weakley County, Tennessee.1,2 She was the daughter of William Almus Peery and Lougenia F. Rust.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 14 June 1880 in the household of William A. Peery and Lougenia F. Peery at District 7, Weakley County, Tennessee.1 She was in a group photo on 24 October 1891 at Patterson Photo Company, Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee. She and J. T. Brinkley obtained a marriage license on 25 December 1897 at Weakley County Courthouse, Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.3 She married J. T. Brinkley, son of John Franklin Brinkley and Mary Gilland, on 26 December 1897 at Weakley County, Tennessee.3 She appeared on the census of 21 June 1900 at District 7, Weakley County, Tennessee, in the household of her husband John T. Brinky.4 She died on 30 July 1905 at Weakley County, Tennessee, at age 28 years, 3 months and 23 days.2
Children of Esther Gertrude Peery and John Thomas Brinkley
- [S390] 14 Jun 1880, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T9_1285, P 221.
- [S68] Ancestry World Tree Project, online http://awt.ancestry.com
- [S611] Tennessee Marriages, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S770] 21 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1605, P 10A.
- [S1008] Toni Loving, "E-Mail Message from Toni Loving," e-mail to Joe Peery, 13 Aug 2009.
- [S769] Tonilo, RE: Peery of Weakley County Tennessee in "ListServe Message posted by tonilo at Ancestry.com," listserve message 01 Mar 2004.