F, #719, b. 30 April 1873, d. circa 1939
Theosia Mayer was born on 30 April 1873 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana. Theosia Mayer also went by the name of Theosa. She married John A. Close, son of Jean Pierre Close and Marie Olivia Nezat, on 5 October 1894 at St. Landry Parish Courthouse, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 She appeared on the census of 27 June 1900 at Ward 3, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, in the household of her husband John A. Close.3 She died circa 1939 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.
Children of Theosia Mayer and John Angelas Close
- Antoinette Close4 b. 29 Nov 1895, d. c 1967
- Rita Close3 b. Apr 1896
- Mason Close1 b. Mar 1898, d. 1900
- Marie Pearl Close b. 1 Feb 1901, d. c 1956
- Reitha Close+1 b. c Jun 1902, d. b 14 Feb 1952
- [S1262] KDN, "E-Mail Messages from KDN to Joe Peery," e-mail to Joe Peery, Mar & Apr 2013.
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, MEYER, Theosa m. 5 Oct. 1894 John A. CLOSE (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Mar. #24877).
- [S1263] 27 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 581, E. D.: 0056, FHL Film: 1240581, P20B.
- [S13] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-Port Barre, CLOSE, Antoinette (Johni & Theosa MAYER) b. 29 Nov. 1895 (PB Ch.: v. 2, p. 184).