M, #6627, b. circa 1802, d. before 8 February 1869
Hypolyte Paul Leger was born circa 1802 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1,2 He was the son of Paul Leger and Marie Constance Potier.1 He married Marcellite Lebert on 20 November 1821 at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1,2 He died before 8 February 1869.3
Children of Hypolyte Paul Leger and Marcellite Lebert
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, LEGER, Hypolite Paul - about 19 years old; born and living at Opeloussas (dec. Paul LEGERE & Constance POTIER) m. 20 Nov. 1821 Marcellite LEBERT - about 17 years old; born at Attakapas (Pierre & Marie HEBERT) Wits: Pierre POTIER, Christophe STEEL. Fr. Hercule BRASSAC (GC Ch.: v.1, p.16, #41).
- [S99] SWLR - St. Peter Catholic Church - New Iberia, BOURG, Celeste wid. of James MILLER (Gustin & Suzanne LEGER) m. 16 Feb. 1885 LEGER, Hippolyte wid. of Mary ADDISON (Hippolyte & Marcellite LEBERT) (Carencro Ch.: v. 2, p. 13).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, LEGER, Constant (d. Hyppolitte & d. Marcellite HEBERT) m. 8 Feb. 1869 Udalie LANDRY (Laf. Ch.: v. 4, p. 270).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, LEGER, Paul (Hyppolite & Marcelite HEBERT) b. 5 Nov. 1828, bt. 21 March 1829 Pats: Paul LEGER & Constance Marie POTTIER [POTIER]; Mats: Pierre LEBERT & Marie HEBERT; Spons: Aurien PREJAN [PREJEAN] & Marie LEGER. [the mother is listed as HEBERT but the maternal grandfather is listed as LEBERT] Fr. Flavius Henri ROSSI (Opel. Ch.: v.3, p.62).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, LEGER, Pierre (Hippolyte & Marcellite HEBERT) m. 16 July 1860 Marie Uranie BENOIT (Laf. Ch.: v. 4, p. 191).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, LEGER, Constant (Hypolite & Marcellite HEBERT) b. 26 Oct. 1837 (Opel. Ch.: v. 4, p. 64).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, LEGER, Napoleaon (Hipolite & Marcelite HEBERT) m. 16 Jan. 1866 Euphrosine Coulon DEVILLIER (Louis Coulon & Adolise CARRIERE) (Opel. Ch.: v. D, #187).