F, #5864, b. 1879, d. 1991
Rosa David was born in 1879.2 She was the daughter of Jules David and Laperle Breaux.3 She and Laurent Barousse may have been married on 20 January 1899 at Acadia Parish Courthouse, Crowley, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.1 She married Laurent Barousse, son of Pierre Omer Barousse and Emilie Daigle, on 25 January 1899 at Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 114 N. Bienvenu Street, Church Point, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.3 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Laurent Barousse, on 9 July 1937 at Acadia Parish, Louisiana.2 She died in 1991 at Acadia Parish, Louisiana, at age 112 years.2 She was buried at Woodlawn Cemetery, Crowley, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.2
Children of Rosa David and Laurent Barousse
- [S379] SWLR - Acadia Parish Courthouse - Crowley, LA, BAROUSSE, Laurent m. 20 Jan. 1899 Rosa DAVID (Crowley Ct. Hse.: Mar. #1771).
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com.
- [S357] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-CP, BAROUSSE, Laurent (Homer & Emelie DAIGLE) m. 25 Jan. 1899 Rosa DAVID (d. Jules & Laperle BREAUX) (CP Ch.: v.5, p.55).
- [S357] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-CP, BAROUSSE, Laurent (Laurent & Rosa DAVID) b. 11 Nov. 1899 (CP Ch.: v.5, p. 161).
- [S357] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-CP, BAROUSSE, infant (Laurent) d. 28 Oct. 1900 (CP Ch.: v. 1, p. 119).