Josephine Celise Bergeron1
F, #5640, b. 28 November 1827
- 1st cousin 4 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Josephine Celise Bergeron was born on 28 November 1827 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of Pierre Bergeron Jr. and Charlotte Honorine Delhomme.1 She was baptized on 17 June 1828 at St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 6 months and 20 days.1 She married Jean Pierre Fruge' Jr., son of Jean Pierre Fruge' and Carmelite Miller, on 15 June 1840 at Cathedral of St. John, 914 St. John Street, Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana.2
Children of Josephine Celise Bergeron and Jean Pierre Fruge' Jr.
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, BERGERON, Josehine Celise (Pierre & Charlotte Honorine DELHOMME) b. 28 Nov. 1827, bt. 17 June 1828 Pats: Pierre BERGERON & Eulalie SAIZAN; Mats: Alexandre DELHOMME & Felicite PRADIE; Spons: Edmond BERGERON & Felicite DELHOMME. Fr. Marcel BORELLA (SM Ch.: v.7, #2054).
- [S21] SWLR - Cathedral of St. John, FRUGE, Jean Pierre (--- & Carmelite MILLER) m. 15 June 1840 Celise BERGERON (Laf. Ch.: v. 3, p. 65).
- [S21] SWLR - Cathedral of St. John, FRUGE, Jean Baptiste Pierre (Jean Pierre, fils & Celice BERGERON) b. 26 Feb. 1842 (Laf. Ch.: v.5, p.242).
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, FRUGE, Joseph Arvilien (Jean Pierre, fils & Celise BERGERON) b. 29 Dec. 1845 (GC Ch.: v. 1, p.249).