Mary Lucretia Hayes
F, #5200, b. 17 October 1841, d. 10 February 1862
- Great-grandaunt of Joseph Wayne Peery
Mary Lucretia Hayes was born on 17 October 1841 at Alabama.1,2,3,4,5 She was the daughter of Isaac Simpson Hayes and Judea Varner.1 She moved with Isaac Simpson Hayes and Judea Hayes between 1846 and 1850 to near Athens, Claiborne Parish, Louisiana.6 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 5 October 1850 in the household of Isaac Simpson Hayes and Judea Hayes at Ward 5, Township 19, Claiborne Parish, Louisiana.2 She married R. S. Tyler circa 1856.7,8 She appeared on the census of 11 August 1860 at Sugartown, Beauregard Parish, Louisiana, in the household of her husband Robert Tyler.7 She died on 10 February 1862 at age 20 years, 3 months and 24 days.5
- [S319] MyTrees.com, 11 Jun 2005.
- [S335] 05 Oct 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_230, Page 131.
- [S411] James Hayes, Apologies Lost to the Pines.
- [S434] Mose Hayes Family Bible.
- [S455] Carol Gallegos, "E-Mail Message from Carol Gallegos to James H. Hayes," e-mail to James Hayes, 26 Sep 2007.
- [S412] BARTON/JOHNSON/HAYES Families, online http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/a/r/…
- [S681] 11 Aug 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_409, Image 188.0, Page 0.
- [S513] Southwest Arkansas Genealogical Society, Biographical Family Histories of SW Arkansas, V II.