Marie Flavie Dejean1
F, #4930, b. 18 April 1852
- 3rd cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Marie Flavie Dejean was born on 18 April 1852 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of Adolphe Dejean and Euphrosine Nezat.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 22 September 1860 in the household of Euphrosine Nezat at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 She and Joseph Dubourdieu may have been married on 2 June 1870 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3 She married Joseph Dubourdieu on 15 June 1870 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.4
Family: Marie Flavie Dejean and Joseph Dubourdieu
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DEJEAN, Marie Flavie (Adolphe & Euphrosie NEZAT) b. 18 April 1852 (Opel. Ch.: v. 4, p. 403).
- [S154] 22 Sep 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_424, Page 184 & 185.
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, DEJEAN, Marie Flavie (Adolphe & Euphrosine NIZAT) m. 2 June 1870 Joseph DUBAUDIER (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Mar. #6016).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DEJEAN, Marie Flaira (Adolphe & Euphrosine NEZAT) m. 15 June 1870 Joseph DUBOURDIEU (Opel. Ch.: v. E, # 135).