F, #4893, b. 4 February 1782, d. 1 June 1863
- 3rd great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Rebecca Phillips was born on 4 February 1782 at North Carolina.2,1 She married John Hopkins circa 1806.2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, John Hopkins, on 20 October 1845.2,3 She appeared as the mother on the census of 16 December 1850 in the household of Hariet H. Rogers at District 17, Carroll County, Tennessee.1 She appeared on the census of 8 August 1860 at Austin, Travis County, Texas.4 She was buried in Section 1, Lot 109 at Oakwood Cemetery, 1601 Navasota, Austin, Travis County, Texas.5 She died of "Chronic Disease" on 1 June 1863 at Austin, Travis County, Texas, at age 81 years, 3 months and 28 days.2
Children of Rebecca Phillips and John Hopkins
- [S292] 16 Dec 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_873, P147.
- [S1062] Hopkins Family Bible, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 149922960 - John Hopkins.
- [S1070] 08 Aug 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1306, FHL Film 805306, P285.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 67179943 - Rebecca Hopkins.