Vennie Ruth Freeman1
F, #4680, b. 9 October 1900, d. 3 May 1992
- 1st cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Freeman was born on 9 October 1900 at Texas.2,3,1 As of 9 October 1900, Vennie Ruth Freeman was also known as Vinnie H. Freeman.3 She was the daughter of Oliver Sumner Freeman and Matilda A. Cliburn.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 14 May 1910 in the household of Oliver Sumner Freeman and Matilda A. Cliburn at Pct 4, Jasper County, Texas.3 She married Marlin Wayne Fortenberry on 2 September 1917 at Tyler County, Texas.4 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Marlin Wayne Fortenberry, on 18 April 1968.2 She died on 3 May 1992 at age 91 years, 6 months and 24 days.2,1 She was buried at Colmesneil Cemetery, Highway 256, Colmesneil, Tyler County, Texas.2,1
Family: Vennie Ruth Freeman and Marlin Wayne Fortenberry
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial 41851090 - Vennie Ruth Freeman Fortenberry.
- [S447] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Gravestone Inscriptions, p. 62.
- [S239] 14 May 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_1567, P252B.
- [S948] Jim & Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Marriage Records, Bride Index P47.