Reba Raye Robins1
F, #4660, b. 12 February 1922, d. 9 June 2007
Reba Raye Robins was born on 12 February 1922 at Bullard, Smith County, Texas.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Jesse W. Robins and Lillie M. (?)4 She married Foy Alonzo Peery, son of Caswell Alonzo Peery and Judea Elizabeth Pope, on 25 May 1940.1,2 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Foy Alonzo Peery, on 25 March 1981 at Nan Travis Hospital, 501 S. Ragsdale Street, Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas.5,6,1,2 She died on 9 June 2007 at Tyler, Smith County, Texas, at age 85 years, 3 months and 28 days.7 She was buried at Bullard Cemetery, Highway 344, Bullard, Smith County, Texas.2,3
Children of Reba Raye Robins and Foy Alonzo Peery
Family: Reba Raye Robins and Eddy Neil Morris
- [S222] Susie Newton, Bullard Cemetery, Smith County, Texas.
- [S489] Foy Alonzo Peery and Reba Raye Robins, Cemetery Marker, Bullard Cemetery, Highway 344, Bullard, Smith County, Texas.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 19829338 - Reba Raye Robins Peery (Morris).
- [S500] Jesse W. and Lillie M. Robins, Cemetery Marker, Bullard Cemetery, Highway 344, Bullard, Smith County, Texas.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Foy Alonzo Peery
Birth Date: 10 May 1914
Birth Place: Texas
Residence: Tyler, Smith, Texas
Spouse: Reba Robins
Father: Caswell A Peery
Mother: Judea Elizabeth Pope
Age at Death: 66
Death Date: 25 Mar 1981
Death Place: Jacksonville, Cherokee, Texas, USA.
- [S28] Texas Deaths 1964-1998, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S729] Jenna Hayes, "E-Mail Messages from Jenna Hayes to Joe Peery," e-mail to Joe Peery, Nov 2008.
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S1391] Obituaries - Tyler Morning Telegraph, online http://obituaries.tylerpaper.com/obituaries/tylerpaper/, Larry Foy Peery - Published in Tyler Morning Telegraph on June 13, 2009.