F, #4611, b. circa 1811, d. June 1869
- 2nd great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Sarah (?) was born circa 1811 at Tennessee.1,2 She married George M. Sargent circa 1835.2 She appeared on the census of 27 June 1860 at Providence Hill, Hardin County, Texas, in the household of her husband George M. Sargent.1 She died of brain inflamation in June 1869 at Hardin County, Texas.3
Children of Sarah (?) and George M. Sargent
- Irene Sargent+2 b. Mar 1842, d. 31 May 1919
- Argalus George Sargent+1 b. 12 Jan 1844, d. 11 Mar 1933
- James K. Sargent+4 b. 1 Sep 1845, d. 6 May 1921
- Franklin Lee Sargent1 b. Jan 1848, d. 31 Jul 1921
- Cornelia Sargent+1 b. c 1849
- Sarah Elizabeth Sargent1 b. 22 Dec 1853, d. 13 Oct 1922
- Mary Margaret Sargent1 b. 28 May 1856, d. 1 Jan 1939
- [S1240] 27 Jun 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1296, Image 119, FHL Film: 805296, P337.
- [S194] 13 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1674, P3B & 4A.
- [S1215] U. S. Census Records, U. S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules Index, Year Ended: 01 Jun 1870, Non-population Census Schedules for Texas, 1850-1880 (T1134); Archive Collection: T1134; Archive Roll Number: 55; Census Year: 1870; Census Location: Precinct, Hardin, Texas; Page: 147; Line: 12.
- [S414] 13 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1674, P5B.