M, #4449, b. 31 July 1658, d. 21 November 1721
John Meadows Meador was born on 31 July 1658 at Charles City, Charles City County, Virginia.2,3 He was the son of Thomas Meador and Sarah Hoskins.3 He married Elizabeth White, daughter of Richard White and Addra (?), before 4 February 1677 at Old Rappahannoch and Essex Counties, Virginia.4,5,1,3 He died on 21 November 1721 at Rappahannock County, Virginia, at age 63 years, 3 months and 20 days.2 It is not known where John Meadows Meador was buried.2
- [S426] U. S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, online http://search.ancestry.com/, Name: Elizabeth White
Birth Year: 1660
Spouse Name: John Meadows Meador
Birth Place: VA
Spouse Birth Year: 1658
Marriage State: VA
Number Pages: 1.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 75582578 - John M. Meador.
- [S75] Ancestry.com, 11 May 2005.
- [S1452] Virginia Marriages, 1851-1929, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Elizabeth White
Spouse's Name: John Meador
Marriage Date: 1677
Marriage Place: Old Rappahannoch and Essex Counties
Comment: Elizabeth, dau. of Richard
Book: D 6
Original Source Page: 27.
- [S1451] Virginia, Marriages of the Northern Neck of Virginia, 1649-1800, online search.ancestry.com, Name: John Meador
Marriage Date: bef. 4 Feb 1677/78
Spouse Name: Elizabeth White
Marriage Location: Virginia, United States.