Jean Baptiste Frioux
M, #3188, b. 4 February 1826, d. 3 August 1923
- 2nd great-grandfather of Joseph Wayne Peery
Jean Baptiste Frioux was born on 4 February 1826.1 He married Marguerite Comeau.1 He was the godfather of Numas Luc Nezat baptized on 31 July 1882 at Church of St. Leo The Great, 126 Church Road, Leonville, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Marguerite Comeau, on 6 July 1896 at Port Barre, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3 He appeared as the father on the census of 14 January 1920 in the household of Catherine Adrienne Young at 540 Academy Street, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.4 He died on 3 August 1923 at age 97 years, 5 months and 30 days.1
Children of Jean Baptiste Frioux and Marguerite Comeau
- [S3] Jack Claude Nezat, The Nezat and Allied Families.
- [S16] Vol 1, Page 58, Number 560, Numas Luc Nezat's Baptism Certificate, 2 Jul 1985, St. Leo the Great Catholic Church.
- [S13] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-Port Barre, COMEAUX, Marguerite m. Jean Baptiste FRILOT d. 6 July 1896 at age 62 yrs. (PB Ch.: v.2, p.226).
- [S1254] 14 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_630, E. D.: 88, Image: 192, P7A.