Pierre Solastie Guidry
M, #2872, b. 1836
- 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Pierre Solastie Guidry was born in 1836. He was the son of Louis Guidry and Marie Josette Roy. He married Zilia Nezat, daughter of Pierre Alexandre Nezat and Virginie Marcel Patin, on 4 February 1859 at Breaux Bridge, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the subject of a succession filed on 15 June 1871 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2
Children of Pierre Solastie Guidry and Zilia Nezat
- [S18] SWLR - St. Bernard Catholic Church, GUIDRY, Pierre Solastie (Louis & Josephe ROY) m. 4 Feb. 1859 Zelie NEZAT (Alexandre & Virginia PATIN) (BB Ch.: v. 1, p. 46-a).
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, GUIDRY, Pierre S. m. Zelia NEZAT Succ. dated 15 June 1871 (Opel. Ct. Hse. Succ. # 3498).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, GUIDRY, Henri Adam (Lastie & Zelia NEZAT) b. 17 June 1864 (Opel. Ch.: v. 6, p. 208).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, GUIDRY, Paul Raoul (Lastie & Zelia NEZAT) b. 5 Aug. 1870 (Opel. Ch.: v. 6, p. 302).