Cesaire Auguste Nezat
M, #2681, b. 7 March 1800, d. 16 March 1835
- 1st cousin 4 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Cesaire Auguste Nezat was born on 7 March 1800 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of Auguste Nezat and Magdaleine Barre.1 He was baptized on 5 August 1800 at St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 4 months and 29 days.1 He appeared on the census of 1830 at Bayou Teche, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 He died on 16 March 1835 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 35 years and 9 days.3 He was the subject of a succession filed on 2 April 1835 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.4
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, NEZAT, Cesaire (Augustin - of Pointe Coupee & Magdeleine BARRE - of Opelousas) b. 7 March 1800, bt. 5 Aug. 1800 Pats: Pierre NEZAT - of Layrac, diocese of Condom, France & Magdeleine PROVOST - of Petit Village on the Mississippi in Illinois country; Mats: Charles BARRE - of New Orleans & Magdeleine DECUIR - of Pointe Coupee; Spons: Joseph LATIOLAIS & Emilie BARRE - represented by Francoise NEZAT. During a mission "Par Arriba de Baillou Tech" [on the upper Bayou Teche] at Pierre NEZAT. Fr. Michel Bernard BARRIERE (SM Ch.: v.5, #298).
- [S283] 1830, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 44, Page 41.
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, NEZAT, Cesaire (Auguste & Magdeleine BARE) d. 16 March 1835 at age 36 yrs. (SM Ch.: v. 5, p. 46, #11).
- [S87] SWLR - St. Martin Parish Courthouse, NEZAT, Cezaire Succ. dated 2 April 1835 (SM Ct. Hse.: Succ. # 776).