F, #2444, b. 9 November 1923, d. 10 September 1992
Delphia Eloise Brown was born on 9 November 1923 at Bronson, Sabine County, Texas.3,4,5,2 She married Jack Dudley Smyly, son of Samuel Bronson Smyly Jr. and Lera Cleo Childers, circa 1945.2 Her Social Security Number was 458-26-8535 issued in 1951.6 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Jack Dudley Smyly, on 20 April 1982 at Tyler County Hospital, 1100 West Bluff, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.7,8,5,4 She was retired from Smyly Jewelry, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.3 She was a long time resident of Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.6,3 She was a member of Woodville United Methodist Church, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.3 She died after an illness on 10 September 1992 at St. Elizabeth Hospital, 2830 Calder Street, Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 68 years, 10 months and 1 day.3,9,6,4,5,2 She was buried at Magnolia Cemetery, North Nellius Street, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.3,4,5,10
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S97] Buckmaster, Holmes, Lanier & Thurber Family Tree, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S971] Unknown Newspaper, Obituary, Ella Smyly, (Date Unknown).
- [S1224] Jack D. & Eloise B. Smyly, Cemetery Marker, Magnolia Cemetery, North Nellius Street, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.
- [S447] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Gravestone Inscriptions, p. 183.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S1293] Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Jack Dudley Smyly
Birth Date: 21 Feb 1924
Birth Place: Texas
Race: Caucasian (White)
Residence: Woodville, Tyler, Texas
Spouse: Eloise Brown
Father: Sam Smyly
Mother: Lera Childress
Age at Death: 58
Death Date: 20 Apr 1982
Death Place: Woodville, Tyler, Texas, USA.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S28] Texas Deaths 1964-1998, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 45456290 - Eloise B. Smyly.