Mattie Mae Davis
F, #2406, b. 12 July 1885, d. 11 September 1973
Mattie Mae Davis was born on 12 July 1885. She married Archibald Franklin Freeman, son of George Columbus Freeman and Lucinda Ellanor Mann, on 22 November 1913 at Tyler County, Texas.1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Archibald Franklin Freeman, on 27 March 1917.2,3,4 She married Charles Maynard Manor Fortenberry on 5 June 1918 at Tyler County, Texas.5 She died on 11 September 1973 at age 88 years, 1 month and 30 days.5 She was buried at Campground Cemetery, 1730 Hwy 256, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.5
Children of Mattie Mae Davis and Archibald Franklin Freeman
Family: Mattie Mae Davis and Charles Maynard Manor Fortenberry
- [S948] Jim & Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Marriage Records, Groom Index P48.
- [S722] A. F. Freeman, Cemetery Marker, Campground Cemetery, 1730 Hwy 256, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.
- [S447] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Gravestone Inscriptions, p. 65.
- [S1043] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Cemeteries, p. 66.
- [S34] S/E Texas Gedcom Project, online http://rootslady.com/misc/…