F, #2367, b. circa 1744, d. 1814
- 5th great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Mary Frances Dabney was born circa 1744 at Hanover County, Virginia.3 She married Lt. Thomas Collier, son of Captain John Collier Jr. and Elizabeth Meredith, on 12 January 1759.3,1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Lt. Thomas Collier, before 3 December 1787 at Charlotte County, Virginia.3,1 She died in 1814 at Charlotte County, Virginia.4,3
Children of Martha Frances Dabney and Lt. Thomas Collier
- [S1313] U. S. Sons of the American Revolution, Dabney Collier Jackson II, National File: 82295, State File: 2119.
- [S1310] U. S. Sons of the American Revolution, Montgomery Pickett, Volume: 204, National File: 40723, State File: 2776.
- [S1311] U. S. Sons of the American Revolution, James Smoot Allen, National File: 96878, State File: 1344.
- [S11] Family Data Collection, online www.ancestry.com, Family Data Collection - Deaths about Mary Frances Dabney
Name: Mary Frances Dabney
Death Date: 1814