Elisa Louise Desbordes
F, #2189, b. 30 August 1790, d. before 21 December 1822
- 5th great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Elisa Louise Desbordes was born on 30 August 1790 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana. She was the daughter of Santiago Andres Desbordes and Julia Fontenot. She married Alexis Mayer, son of Andre Mayer and Marie Anne Stelly, on 3 September 1805 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 She died before 21 December 1822 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 She was the subject of a succession filed on 21 December 1822 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2,3
Children of Elisa Louise Desbordes and Alexis Mayer
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DESBORDES, Louise - of this parish (Jaques & Julie FONTENOT) m. 3 Sept. 1805 Alexis MAYER - of this parish (Andre & Marie Anne STELLY) Wits: --- NERAUT, Louis ROQUIGNY, Furcy HOLLIER, Nemesie BOSSIER. Fr. Louis BUHOT (Opel. Ch.: v.1-A, p.147).
- [S15] Louisiana State Archive Record, online www.ancestry.com, DESBORDES, Lise wid. Alexis MAYER 5 children: Lise m. Francois Coulon DEVILLIER; Emilienne - 14 yrs.; Jean - 12 yrs.; Valerie - 10 yrs.; Theodule - 5 yrs. Estate dated: 21 Dec. 1822 (LSAR: Opel.: 1822).
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, MAYER, Alexis m. Lise DESBORDES In Succ. of Lise DESBORDES dated Dec. 1822 (Opel. Ct.Hse.: Succ.#296).
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, CASTILLE, Francois (dec. Emanuel & Felicite STELLY) m. 27 July 1824 Emilie MAYER (Alexis & Elise DEBORDE) - inhabitants of this parish. Wits: Jean Baptiste CASTILLE, H. HARGEROIDER [HARGRODER], Pierre BERGERON, Andre NERAUT. Fr. Francois CELLINI (GC Ch.: v.1, p.36, #83).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, MAYER, Valerie (Alexis & Louise DESBORDES - natives of this parish) b. 18 Aug. 1813 in the morning; bt. 3 Sept. 1813 Pats: Andre MAYER & Marie Anne SCHETELY [STELLY] "du fleuve" [from the (Mississippi) River]; Mats: Charles DESBORDES - of here & Juliene FONTENAUT - of the Alabamas; Spons: Andre MAYER & Marie Carmelite MAYER, uncle and aunt of the baptized. Fr. Michel Bernard BARRIERE (Opel. Ch.: v.2, p.7).