M, #2174, b. 10 September 1817
- 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Terence Duplechain was born on 10 September 1817 at St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of David Hilaire Duplechain and Julie Guenard. He was baptized on 26 August 1818 at St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, St. Martinville, St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, at age 11 months and 16 days.1 He married Euphrosine McCoy.2
Children of Terence Duplechain and Euphrosine McCoy
- Terence Duplechain b. 29 Dec 1840, d. 10 Jun 1904
- Euphroisine Duplechain b. 1843
- Roselina Duplechain b. 11 Jan 1844
- David Duplechain b. 13 Apr 1846
- Rosalia Duplechain b. 6 Jan 1848
- Ophelia Duplechain b. 11 Nov 1850
- Julia Duplechain b. 5 Aug 1852
- Paulin Duplechain b. 10 Nov 1855
- Marie Cleophine Duplechain b. 15 Jun 1858
- Olympe Duplechain+ b. 10 Jul 1859, d. 14 Dec 1945
- [S9] SWLR - St. Martin de Tours Catholic Church, DUPLECHIN, Terence (Hylaire & Julie GUENARD) b. 10 Sept. 1817, bt. 26 Aug. 1818 Pats: Jean Baptiste DUPLECHAIN & --- VASSEUR; Mats: dec. Nicolas GUENARD & Julie NEZAT; Spons: Antoine DELHOMME Billon & Julie LATIOLAIS. Fr. Gabriel ISABEY (SM Ch.: v.7, #441).
- [S7] Bonnett, Ayo, Bloomgarden, Yoast, and related families, online www.ancestry.com.