F, #2165, b. 10 October 1709, d. 20 March 1761
- 6th great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Perinne Brett was born on 10 October 1709 at La Rochelle, Departement de la Charente-Maritime, Poitou-Charentes, France.2 She was the daughter of Louis Britte and Elizabeth Isabelle Roy.1 In 1719,Perinne Britte moved with her family to Louisiana.3 She married Nicholas Lacour, son of Antoine Lacour and Francoise Declos, on 9 November 1726 at Natchez, Adams County, Mississippi.1 She died on 20 March 1761 at New Roads, Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana, at age 51 years, 5 months and 10 days. She was buried on 20 March 1761 at St. Francis of Pointe Coupee Catholic Church and Cemetery, New Roads, Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana.2
Children of Perinne Britte and Nicholas Lacour
- [S1297] Millennium File, online www.ancestry.com, Millennium File about Nicolas Lacour
Name: Nicolas Lacour
Birth Date: 1696
Marriage Date: 9 Nov 1726
Father: Antoine Lacour
Mother: Francoise Declos
Spouse: Perine Perrine Britte
Children: Perrine Lacour
Spouse Father: Louis Britte
Spouse Mother: Isabelle Roy.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 128113137 - Perrine Bret De la Cour.
- [S1298] U. S. & Canada, Passenger & Immigration Lists, online http://search.ancestry.com/, U.S. and Canada, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s about Louis Le Bret
Name: Louis Le Bret
Arrival Year: 1719
Arrival Place: Louisiana
Family Members: Wife Elizabeth Le Roy; Child Elizabeth; Child Thereze; Child Louise; Child Perrine; Child Renee; Child Marianne Thereze; Child Louis; Child Jeanne
Source Publication Code: 1290.1
Primary Immigrant: Le Bret, Louis
Annotation: Date and place of census or listing of landowners. Only those names whose immigration was implied were indexed, those who were probably born in the New World or who were serving limited terms were not. Mainly French and German immigrants. Port and date of
Source Bibliography: CONRAD, GLENN R. The First Families of Louisiana. Baton Rouge, LA: Claitor's Publishing Division, 1970. Vol. 1. 231p.
- [S11] Family Data Collection, online www.ancestry.com, Family Data Collection - Individual Records about Perinne Lacour
Name: Perinne Lacour
Spouse: Perinne Lacour
Parents: Nicolas De La Cour, Perinne Brette
Birth Place: Adams, Natchez, MS
Birth Date: 1727
Death Place: Opelousas, St Landry, Louisiana
Death Date: 5 Sep 1792.
- [S1297] Millennium File, online www.ancestry.com, Millennium File about Perrine Lacour
Name: Perrine Lacour
Birth Date: 1726
Father: Nicolas Lacour
Mother: Perine Perrine Britte
Spouse: Joseph Roy
Children: Ellonora Roy.