Valerie David Duplechain1
M, #2130, b. 10 September 1815
- 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Valerie David Duplechain was born on 10 September 1815 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 He was the son of David Hilaire Duplechain and Julie Guenard. He was baptized on 6 February 1816 at St. Landry Catholic Church, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana, at age 4 months and 27 days.2 He married Eulalie Coulon Devillier, daughter of Captain Francois Coulon Devillier and Francoise Langlois, on 17 October 1835 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Eloise Coulon Devillier, on 1 November 1839 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana. He married Marie Constance Bordelon on 8 February 1855 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3
Child of Valerie David Duplechain and Marie Constance Bordelon
- [S14] Louisiana, U.S., Compiled Marriage Index, 1718-1925, online search.ancestry.com, Louisiana Marriages to 1850 about Eulalie Coulon Valerie David Devillier Duplechin
Spouse 1: Devillier, Eulalie Coulon
Spouse 2: Duplechin, Valerie David
Marriage Date: 17 Oct 1835
Marriage Location: Louisiana
St. Landry Parish.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DUPLECHIN, Valerie (Hylaire - native of Avoyelles & Julie GUENARD - native of Atakapas) b. 10 Sept. 1815, bt. 6 Feb. 1816 Pats: Jean Baptiste DUPLECHAIN - of Pointe Coupee & Perrine JUNEAU - of the said place; Mats: Nicolas GUENARD - of New Orleans & Julie NEZAT - of Atakapas; Spons: Valerie LANGLOIS & Delphine GUENARD, wife of Leufroy ROY. Fr. Michel Bernard BARRIERE (Opel. Ch.: v.2, p.70).
- [S7] Bonnett, Ayo, Bloomgarden, Yoast, and related families, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DUPLECHIN, Julie (Valery & Eulalie DEVILLIER) m. 19 April 1855 Julien BORDELON (Opel. Ch.: v. B, #75).
- [S2] SWLR - St. Landry Catholic Church, DUPLECHIN, Celina (Valery & Constance BORDELON) m. 2 Jan. 1890 Zacharie NEZAT (Opel. Ch.: v. 3, p. 67).