Alcee Coulon Devillier1
M, #2018, b. 26 November 1897, d. 20 August 1919
- 1st cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Alcee C. Devillier may have been born on 13 November 1897 at Louisiana.2 He was born on 26 November 1897 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.3 He was the son of Henri Arthur Coulon Devillier and Blanche Euchariste Nezat.3 He appeared as a son on the census of 26 April 1910 in the household of Henri Arthur Coulon Devillier and Blanche Euchariste Nezat at 3rd Ward, Port Barre, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.4 He died instantly at 10:45 am from a 'crushed skull from accidentally falling onto the fly wheel of an air compressor' while he was employed as a pipefitter helper on 20 August 1919 at the Gulf Oil Refinery, Port Arthur, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 21 years, 8 months and 25 days.2 He was buried on 21 August 1919 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2,1
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 34154262 - Alcee Coulon Devillier.
- [S1038] Alcee C. DeVillier, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S13] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-Port Barre, DEVILLIER, Alce (Arthur Coulon & Blanche Euchariste NEZAT) b. 26 Nov. 1897 (PB Ch.: v. 3, p. 115).
- [S303] 26 Apr 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_529, P245B.