Norma Lee Walker
F, #1977, b. 1 December 1930, d. 7 May 2020
- 1st cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Norma Lee Walker was born on 1 December 1930 at Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.1,2 She was the daughter of Simon Phillip Walker and Bertha Josephine Nezat.2 She was in a group photo with her parents and sisters circa 1940. She married John Roby Orrel on 10 December 1952 at North Carolina.3,2 She died on 7 May 2020 at age 89 years, 5 months and 6 days.1,4 She was buried on 11 May 2020 at Crestview Memorial Park, 6850 University Pkwy, Rural Hall, Forsyth County, North Carolina.1
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/209940026/… accessed 31 July 2022), memorial page for Norma Lee Walker Orrell (1 Dec 1930–7 May 2020), Find a Grave Memorial ID 209940026, citing Crestview Memorial Park, Rural Hall, Forsyth County, North Carolina, USA; Maintained by Norman & Kim Clark Hiatt (contributor 47680097).
- [S3] Jack Claude Nezat, The Nezat and Allied Families.
- [S1440] North Carolina, U.S., Marriage Index, 1741-2004, online search.ancestry.com, Name John Roby Orrell
Birth Date 1925
Spouse Norma Lee Walker
Spouse Gender Female
Spouse Age 21
Spouse Race White
Marriage Date 10 Dec 1952.
- [S1536] Web: Obituary Daily Times Index, 1995-2016, online https://search.ancestry.com/