Marjorie Ellen Walker
F, #1974, b. 20 March 1924, d. 26 November 2001
- 1st cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Walker was born on 20 March 1924 at Forsyth County, North Carolina.1,2 She was the daughter of Simon Phillip Walker and Bertha Josephine Nezat.1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 26 April 1930 in the household of Simon Phillip Walker and Bertha Josephine Nezat at Middle Fork Township, Forsyth County, North Carolina.3 She was in a group photo with her parents and sisters circa 1940. She married Edward Douglas Buckner on 12 July 1947 at Forsyth County, North Carolina.4,1 She was a member at Northwest Baptist Church, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.2 She died on 26 November 2001 at Springwood Care Center, Forsyth, Forsyth County, North Carolina, at age 77 years, 8 months and 6 days.2 She was buried at Crestview Memorial Park, 6850 University Pkwy, Rural Hall, Forsyth County, North Carolina.2
- [S3] Jack Claude Nezat, The Nezat and Allied Families.
- [S230] Obitcentral.com, Obituary, Margie Walker Buckner, (2001).
- [S322] 26 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 1689, P32A.
- [S805] North Carolina, U.S., Marriage Records, 1741-2011, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Magie Walker
Birth Year: abt 1924
Marriage Date: 12 Jul 1947
Marriage Place: Forsyth, North Carolina, USA
Spouse: Edward D Buckner
Spouse Gender: Male
Spouse Race: White
Spouse Age: 32
Event Type: Marriage.