Mamie Lee Alford1
F, #1819, b. 19 March 1943, d. 12 February 2022
Alford was born on 19 March 1943 at Galveston, Galveston County, Texas.2,3 She was the daughter of Amos Alford and Eva Smith.2 She married Robert King Conway Sr., son of Roy King Conway and Ethel Geanna Vivian Nezat, on 6 February 1965.3 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Robert King Conway Sr., on 23 August 2011 at Pinehurst, Orange County, Texas.4,5 She died on 12 February 2022 at Port Arthur, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 78 years, 10 months and 24 days.2 She was buried on 18 February 2022 at Autumn Oaks Memorial Park, Old Highway 90, Orange, Orange County, Texas.2
Children of Mamie Lee Alford and Robert King Conway Sr.
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S1301] Dorman Funeral Home, Obituaries, Dorman Funeral Home.
- [S3] Jack Claude Nezat, The Nezat and Allied Families.
- [S1109] Dorman Funeral Home, Obituary, Robert K. "Bobby" Conway, Sr., (26 Aug 2011).
- [S1110] Funeral Card - Robert K. Conway, Sr., 26 Aug 2011.
- [S1510] Montana, U.S., Birth Records, 1897-1988, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Kelly Joe Alford
Birth Date: 10 Mar 1963
Birth Place: Shelby, Miles City, Toole, Montana, USA
Mother: Mamie Lee Alford.