Margaret Peggy Lane1
F, #1604, b. 1786, d. 7 February 1830
- 3rd great-grandmother of Joseph Wayne Peery
Margaret Peggy Lane was born in 1786 at Rockbridge County, Virginia.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Lane and Elizabeth Gwaltney.1 She married Benjamin Columbus Collier, son of Benjamin Collier I and Sarah Gaines, circa 1804 at Charlotte County, Virginia.1 She died on 7 February 1830 at Blakely, Early County, Georgia, at age 44 years.1,2 She was buried at Wesley Chapel Cemetery, Blakely, Early County, Georgia.1
Children of Margaret Peggy Lane and Benjamin Columbus Collier II
- Mary Elizabeth Collier+ b. 25 Aug 1805, d. a 1 Jun 1880
- Jesse Collier3 b. 20 Jul 1807, d. 26 Apr 1863
- James Gautney Collier+ b. 24 Feb 1812, d. 23 Oct 1896
- Joseph William Collier Sr.+4,5 b. 11 Dec 1814, d. 22 Mar 1871
- Benjamin Columbus Collier Jr. b. 1817, d. 28 Jun 1866
- Thomas John Collier b. 1 Feb 1820, d. 19 Jan 1900
- Martha Collier b. 7 Dec 1822, d. 20 Jun 1898
- Sarah Ann Collier b. 30 May 1825, d. c 1897
- William Durdon Collier b. 3 Jun 1825, d. 29 Jul 1869
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 6796696 - Margaret Peggy Lane Collier.
- [S42] Jordan's from SC to Texas, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 5467700 - Jesse Collier.
- [S11] Family Data Collection, online www.ancestry.com, Family Data Collection - Individual Records about Joseph William Collier
Name: Joseph William Collier
Spouse: Harriet Jane Stewart
Parents: Benjamin Collier, Margaret Lane
Birth Place: Twiggs, GA
Birth Date: 11 Dec 1814
Marriage Place: Early, GA
Marriage Date: 30 May 1839
Death Place: Tyler
Death Date: 22 May 1871.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 5468922 - Joseph William Collier, Sr.