Wilbur Earl Boehme
M, #1434, b. 3 November 1925, d. 3 February 2008
Wilbur Earl Boehme was born on 3 November 1925 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.1,2,3 He was the son of Charles August Boehme and Ida Witt. Wilbur Earl Boehme also went by the name of Skeet. He appeared as a son on the census of 21 April 1930 in the household of Charles August Boehme and Ida Witt at Rein Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.4 He began military service on 22 August 1945 in the U. S. Navy.5 He ended military service on 19 June 1946.5 His Social Security Number was 458-26-0163 issued before 1951 at Texas.3 He married Yvonna Eleanor Sherrod, daughter of Ethan Allen Sherrod and Aeaner Melvina Samford, on 13 February 1954 at Orange County, Texas.6 As of 28 September 1954, Wilbur Earl Boehme and Yvonna Eleanor Sherrod lived at 356 Claxton Courts, Orange, Orange County, Texas.7 He was retired from DuPont Sabine River Works at Orange, Orange County, Texas. He was with Karen Sue Peery when she died of brain cancer (glioblastoma multiforme) on 25 November 2001 at 1605 Englewood Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas.8,3,9,10,11 He died on 3 February 2008 at Memorial Hermann Baptist Hospital-Orange, 608 Strickland Drive, Orange, Orange County, Texas, at age 82 years and 3 months.2,3 The funeral service was conducted by Rev. Rob Fisher and Rev. Terry Brown at 10:30 am on 5 February 2008 at First United Methodist Church, 502 Sixth Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.2 He was buried on 5 February 2008 at Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.2,12
Children of Wilbur Earl Boehme and Yvonna Eleanor Sherrod
- [S314] Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997 about William Earle Boehme
Name: William Earle Boehme
Date of Birth: 3 Nov 1925
Birth County: Orange
Certificate Number: 80650
Roll Number: 1925_0002.
- [S567] Funeral Card - W. E. 'Skeet' Boehme, 5 Feb 2008.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S330] 21 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2380, P18B.
- [S1249] Death Records, U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, Name: Wilbur Boehme
Birth Date: 3 Nov 1925
Death Date: 3 Feb 2008
Branch 1: NAVY
Enlistment Date 1: 22 Aug 1945
Release Date 1: 19 Jun 1946.
- [S1421] Texas, Select County Marriage Index, 1837-2015, online http://search.ancestry.com, Name: Wilbur Earl Boehme
Marriage Date: 13 Feb 1954
Marriage Place: Orange, Texas, USA
Spouse: Yvonna Eleanor Novak.
- [S22] Karen Sue Boehme, Birth Certificate, 164490-1954 (11 Oct 1954).
- [S41] Karen Sue Boehme Peery, Death Certificate.
- [S318] Karen Boehme Peery, Cemetery Marker, Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- [S151] The Orange Leader, Obituary, Karen Boehme Peery, (27 Nov 2001).
- [S1422] Death Records, U. S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Name: Karen Sue Boehme
[Karen Boehme Crow]
Birth Date: 28 Sep 1954
Birth Place: Orange Orang, Texas
Death Date: 25 Nov 2001
Type of Claim: Original SSN.
Notes: Feb 1972: Name listed as KAREN SUE BOEHME; 11 Aug 1975: Name listed as KAREN BOEHME CROW; 09 Dec 1975: Name listed as KAREN S CROW; 15 Jan 1987: Name listed as KAREN BOEHME PEERY; 28 Nov 2001: Name listed as KAREN S PEERY.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial 24391041 - W. E. “Skeet” Boehme.
- [S40] Yvonna Sherrod Boehme, Recollections of the Past.