M, #1298, b. 12 July 1856, d. 28 January 1877
- 5th cousin 2 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Albert Barousse was born on 12 July 1856 at Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 He was the son of Jean Barousse and Caroline Fontenot.1 He and Elmire Richard may have been married on 9 December 1876 at St. Landry Parish Courthouse, Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.2 He married Elmire Richard, daughter of Eugene Richard and Doralise David Beahm, on 3 January 1877 at Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 114 N. Bienvenu Street, Church Point, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.3 He died on 28 January 1877 at Church Point, Acadia Parish, Louisiana, at age 20 years, 6 months and 16 days.4
Family: Albert Barousse and Elmire Richard
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, BAROUSSE, Albert (Jean & Caroline FONTENOT) b. 12 July 1856 (GC Ch.: v. 2, p. 137).
- [S100] SWLR - St. Landry Parish Courthouse, BAROUSSE, Albert m. 9 Dec. 1876 Elmire RICHARD (Opel. Ct. Hse.: Mar. # 9012).
- [S357] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-CP, BAROUSSE, Albert (Jean & Caroline FONTENOT) m. 3 Jan. 1877 Elmire RICHARD (Eugene & Doralise David BEAHM) (CP Ch.: v. 4, p. 44).
- [S357] SWLR - Sacred Heart Catholic Church-CP, BAROUSSE, Albert d. 28 Jan. 1877 at age 19 yrs. (CP Ch.: v. 1, p. 27).